comments powered by
This list is a work in progress. Please open tickets in github to request
changes or features. Or pull requests!
There are a number of To Do items in NOTES.org that need to be
added here (though many of the notes in that document have been implemented
or no longer apply).
- Lots of general improvements all around!
- Annotate each project in “examples” - there’s a lot that can be learned here.
- Missing any real documentation for e2_log and e2_log_handler (see
examples/logger for some idea of how to use this).
- Missing docs for e2_opt. This is used throughout e2 however, so there are
decent examples. e2_opt_tests.erl is also fairly complete set of examples.
- Also nothing on e2_publisher. See examples/pubsub for some examples.
- Examples on how to create custom e2_service behaviors. Note that both
e2_task.erl and e2_publisher.erl use e2_service_impl so there’s at
least a little to to go on.
- Page that covers the big missing topics
- Distributed Erlang support
- Missing OTP behaviors (gen_event and gen_fsm)
- Add a data valiation feature to the tutorial (original plan)
Project and Module Templates
- Various embedded web servers (Mochiweb, etc.)
- Module template for an e2_publisher